Monday, May 18, 2015

Chapter 11 - Quiet

I haven't seen any of the greasers for a while, a week maybe. I heard from my gang the other day that the greasers friend, Johnny, that got hurt from going into the fire, died in the hospital. I feel a little sorry for the greaser, but his friend killed Bob. I feel like its going to e a quiet week now that the greasers haven't been out for a while. I could be with by gang but I don't like jumping greasers as much as they do. I was on my way to the grocery store, I drove past the greasers house. I thought I saw Randy's car in his small driveway. I decided to stop, and watch to see if Randy came out of the house. I waited and waited and waited, and finally Randy came out of the front door. He got in his car, pulled out of the driveway, and drove away. I wondered why he was at the greasers house. Had they became friends? Had Randy felt sorry for the greaser? I douted it because his friend killed Bob. I then drove to the grocery store. I quickly got my groceries, payed the same cashier as I did right after the robbery, and drove home, still wondering why Randy had stopped at the greasers house. After I got home, I put the groceries away, laid on the couch, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment