Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chapter 4 - The Fountain

I was with my gang in the blue mustang circling the park slowly. We were following the greaser and his friend as they we walking in the park by the fountain. We stopped, jumped out of the car, and staggered toward them. We outnumbered them five to two. I could tell they were scared to death. The greasers friend said we were out of our territory and better watch it. Randy said that they were the ones to needed to watch it. Bob told them that greasers were white trash with long hair and the greaser said that socs were white trash with Mustangs and madras. After that, that greaser spit on him. Bob told the greaser he could use a bath. The greaser tried to run but it was too late. One of the gang members grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. After that, the shoved the greasers face into the water in the fountain. He held the greaser's head under water for a little bit and then shoved him onto the pavement beside the fountain. The greaser coughed water and gasped, then leaned against the fountain. Then out of nowhere, the greasers friend went and stabbed Bob with a switchblade. Me and the rest of my gang ran to the blue mustang while Bob laid on the ground dead and the greaser and his friend leaned against the fountain. We got in the blue mustang and drove away. After that, I didn't have as much empathy for the greasers as I did before we jumped them, but I still had empathy for them and I don't blame that kid for killing Bob.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Johnny was the one that killed Bob, but he was just defending himself. Johnny also wanted to help Ponyboy, but he couldn't get to him and he thought that your gang was going to drown him. I was glad that your gang left and didn't go fight Johnny for what he did. I just wish you socs didn't jump anyone.

    ReplyDelete